Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Hafer Run, 6.0 mi. south of Wayside
- Montgomery County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.03667, -95.87389 (decimal degrees)
37°02'12" N, 95°52'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/244385/4102803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000630979007082 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18182 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 60.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com