Black Kettle Creek Bridge
An early alignment of US 81 as shown in the 1941 county highway map. By 1953 US 81 had moved to what is now called "old" US 81.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Black Kettle Creek on East Hoch Street
- Moundridge, McPherson County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.19573, -97.51464 (decimal degrees)
38°11'45" N, 97°30'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/630066/4228574 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 21 S., R. 2 W., Sec. 26
- 1465 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000590801205485 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 89084 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 22, 2020: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com