Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Paint Creek on a local road, 2.5 mi. west and 4.7 mi. south of Lindsborg
- McPherson County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1902
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.50716, -97.71774 (decimal degrees)
38°30'26" N, 97°43'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/611801/4262867 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000590779005062 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41052 (Bridgehunter.com ID)