Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Rattlesnake Creek, 1.2 mi. west and 0.7 mi. north of Barnard
- Lincoln County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.19917, -98.07444 (decimal degrees)
39°11'57" N, 98°04'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/579872/4339378 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000530741304104 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17946 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com