Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over West Limestone Creek
- Jewell County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Replaced 1999
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.66833, -98.39667 (decimal degrees)
39°40'06" N, 98°23'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/551748/4391120 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cawker City NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450707703460 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17867 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com