Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Buffalo Creek on a local road, 1.4 mi. south and 2.0 mi. west of Jewell
- Jewell County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.64706, -98.19419 (decimal degrees)
39°38'49" N, 98°11'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/569136/4388896 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000450729003484 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40993 (Bridgehunter.com ID)