North Cedar Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in June 2019
BH Photo #449944
Satellite roaming saw this, was not totally sure it was a bridge until arrival on spot, just off the main road in a field, possibly moved from a different original spot, thing is solid, looks like still used on occassion
- Pratt pony truss bridge over North Cedar Creek
- Jefferson County, Kansas
- In use on a farm lane, possible old road alignment
- Pratt through truss with cruciform outriggers
Total length: 75.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- 166th Rd. Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.34308, -95.56475 (decimal degrees)
39°20'35" N, 95°33'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/278975/4357987 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 8 S., R. 17 E., Sec. 19
- Inventory number
- BH 85584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 17, 2019: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
Another bridge with cruciform outriggers and rolled verticals!