ATSF - Delaware River Bridge
Build date and dimensions come from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Delaware River on Abandoned Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway
- Valley Falls, Jefferson County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1969 to replace older truss bridge; Removed 1998 after NIMBY farmers threw a hissy fit.
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 1,369.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35075, -95.45418 (decimal degrees)
39°21'03" N, 95°27'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/288528/4358573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87892 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 25, 2020: Updated by Luke: Added loss date
- January 24, 2020: Added by John Marvig