Bachelor Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in January 2021
BH Photo #488466
Bit of a mutt-bridge, lots of recycled parts apparently from other bridges used on this one including old eyebars welded to endposts, early 20th century lattice guard rails, but new rock recently dropped on each end approach....weird old thing
- Steel stringer bridge over Bachelor Creek on 945 Road
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Span length: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Also called
- 945 Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.83388, -96.17798 (decimal degrees)
37°50'02" N, 96°10'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/748348/4191137 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 91880 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 10, 2021: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler