Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Willow Creek, 3.5 mi. north of Hamilton
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.03361, -96.15778 (decimal degrees)
38°02'01" N, 96°09'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/749402/4213325 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Madison SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000370947005705 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17790 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 32.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com