Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Otter Creek, 5.0 mi. east and 8.3 mi. south of Eureka
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.70278, -96.21611 (decimal degrees)
37°42'10" N, 96°12'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/745227/4176542 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Severy North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000370941006163 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17767 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 47.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com