Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over East Branch Fall River, 4.6 mi. west and 5.0 mi. north of Eureka
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.94000, -96.39000 (decimal degrees)
37°56'24" N, 96°23'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/729357/4202371 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000370921405840 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17772 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com