Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Salt Creek, 3.0 mi. west of Severy
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.61861, -96.28944 (decimal degrees)
37°37'07" N, 96°17'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/739181/4166923 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000370415 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17782 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 44.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com