Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Fall River, 2.1 mi. north and 1.5 mi. west of Eureka
- Greenwood County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.85028, -96.34111 (decimal degrees)
37°51'01" N, 96°20'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/734036/4192507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000370200 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17764 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 52.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com