Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Pump House Canyon on Huebner Road in Fort Riley
- Geary County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1903
- Stone arch
Span length: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 23.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06472, -96.79778 (decimal degrees)
39°03'53" N, 96°47'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/690530/4326289 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Junction City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 17750 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com