Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Big Creek on Vincent Avenue
- Ellis County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.79667, -99.11478 (decimal degrees)
38°47'48" N, 99°06'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/490032/4294219 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000260629004661 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86494 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 49.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com