Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of North Fork Big Creek on Victoria Road
- Ellis County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87145, -99.17612 (decimal degrees)
38°52'17" N, 99°10'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/484722/4302526 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000260621704560 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86496 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 78.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com