Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Branch of North Fork Big Creek on Munjor Road
- Ellis County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.81306, -99.11919 (decimal degrees)
38°48'47" N, 99°07'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/489651/4296038 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000260627704640 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86493 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com