Washington Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in August 2017
BH Photo #399525
Modern pony, constructed 2009, unsure of previous bridge on this site, welded and bolted, on a public dead-end road leading to 2 residences. Fantastic patina, very hearty, can handle heavier loads.
- pony truss bridge over Washington Creek on N. 900 Rd.
- Douglas County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 2009
- - Contech Bridge Solutions Inc. of Fort Payne, Alabama
- Modern pony truss
Span length: 72.0 ft.
Total length: 72.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87004, -95.33464 (decimal degrees)
38°52'12" N, 95°20'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/297457/4304944 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lone Star
- Inventory number
- BH 78097 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 9, 2017: Added by Nick Schmiedeler