Denny Branch Bridge
- Arch bridge over Denny Branch
- Cherokee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.17385, -94.94074 (decimal degrees)
37°10'26" N, 94°56'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/327705/4115922 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000111081006884 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17560 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 87.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 21, 2017: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com