Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over California Creek, 7.4 mi. north of Niotaze
- Chautauqua County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 57.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.17634, -96.00278 (decimal degrees)
37°10'35" N, 96°00'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/766096/4118642 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 S., R. 13 E., Sec. 17
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000100963806885 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17532 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com