Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Walnut Creek on a local road, 2.2 mi. east and 0.3 mi. south of Hamlin
- Brown County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 97.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.91500, -95.58333 (decimal degrees)
39°54'54" N, 95°34'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/279200/4421518 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000071007003123 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40892 (Bridgehunter.com ID)