Delaware River Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Delaware River on a local road, 1.5 mi. north and 3.8 mi. west of Powhattan
- Brown County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1909
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.78333, -95.70667 (decimal degrees)
39°46'60" N, 95°42'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/268215/4407214 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000070993203300 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40886 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 2, 2009: Updated by Robert Elder: Updated Categories.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com