Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek on a local road, 0.5 mi. south and 2.3 mi. west of Fairview
- Brown County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83500, -95.76833 (decimal degrees)
39°50'06" N, 95°46'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/263111/4413111 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000070987003224 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 40884 (Bridgehunter.com ID)