Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over US 69 / K-7 on Pedestrian overpass
- Fort Scott, Bourbon County, Kansas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1969; rehabilitated 2005
- Steel rigid frame
Length of largest span: 103.0 ft.
Total length: 412.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.83910, -94.70284 (decimal degrees)
37°50'21" N, 94°42'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/350163/4189328 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Scott
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0006-B0018 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 55216 (Bridgehunter.com ID)