Woodward "Cry Lady" Bridge
Historic Dublin book.
BH Photo #462934
This was the local "Cry Lady/Cry Baby" bridge.
The spelling of the historic name had a couple variations... as did the spelling of the creek.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Symonds Creek on Heacock Road
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1880's
- 6-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
- Also called
- Cry Lady Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.79274, -85.21500 (decimal degrees)
39°47'34" N, 85°12'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/652831/4406277 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 26, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon