Fountain City Pike Bridge
Steel beam structure with concrete railings featuring bushhammered panels. There are conflicting build dates of 1932 and 1948, the earlier date seems more appropriate with the design. Contributes to a historic district.
- Steel stringer bridge over Nolands Fork on Fountain City Pk
- Fountain City, Wayne County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Nolands Fork Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95576, -84.91634 (decimal degrees)
39°57'21" N, 84°54'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/677982/4424926 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8900111 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 90225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 11, 2020: Added by Nathan Holth