West span replaced by a dirt levy in 1983.
- Lost Whipple through truss bridge over East Fork Whitewater River on Pottershop Road
- Wayne County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1881; replaced 1991
- - Frank Doran of Richmond, Indiana (Designer)
- Morse Bridge Co. of Youngstown, Ohio (Fabricator)
- Pinned Whipple through truss
Length of largest span: 175.9 ft.
Total length: 352.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.7 ft.
- Also called
- County Bridge #21
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73250, -84.95966 (decimal degrees)
39°43'57" N, 84°57'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/674847/4400058 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8900019 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39752 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 31, 2021: New photo from Art Suckewer
- June 4, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- February 27, 2019: New photo from Melissa Brand-Welch
- May 12, 2018: New photos from Tony Dillon
- March 6, 2010: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added builder and truss type
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com