Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Arnold Creek on Power Line Road
- Washington County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 2000
Length of largest span: 32.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.71389, -85.94472 (decimal degrees)
38°42'50" N, 85°56'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/591746/4285555 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Little York
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8800021 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17228 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com