Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Grant Creek on Main Street in La Fontaine
- Wabash County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1993
Length of largest span: 42.6 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.67250, -85.71917 (decimal degrees)
40°40'21" N, 85°43'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/608252/4503191 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- La Fontaine
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8500705 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17162 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com