Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Norton Creek on Old IN 63 in Clinton
- Vermillion County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
Length of largest span: 59.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68778, -87.39861 (decimal degrees)
39°41'16" N, 87°23'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/465820/4393180 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8300079 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17141 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com