Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost deck truss bridge over Mud Creek on CR 700 West
- Tipton County, Indiana
- No longer exists
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1980
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36833, -86.14583 (decimal degrees)
40°22'06" N, 86°08'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/572518/4468990 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 8000001 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 17116 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com