North Fork Little Pigeon Creek Bridge
Select Bridge replaced with local funds in 2019.
- Lost Steel stringer bridge over North Fork Little Pigeon Creek Bridge on CR 300E
- Spencer County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1998
- Continuous steel beam
Length of largest span: 35.4 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.13944, -86.99833 (decimal degrees)
38°08'22" N, 86°59'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/500146/4221286 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 7400237 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46880 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 9, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Select Bridge replaced with local funds in 2019.
- November 9, 2010: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- November 9, 2010: Added by James Baughn