CR 415S-Flatrock River Bridge
Photo taken by Jim Cooper in June, 1981
BH Photo #469469
Featured unique open-arch paneled parapets
Information and photo courtesy of Jim Cooper
- Lost Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Flatrock River on County Road 415 South
- Rush County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1925; Replaced 1987
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 75.0 ft.
Total length: 318.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.8 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #140
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.54837, -85.49460 (decimal degrees)
39°32'54" N, 85°29'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/629346/4378714 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88844 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 3, 2020: New photo from Tony Dillon