CSX - Laughery Creek Viaduct[Map] Deck plate girder bridge over Laughery Creek on CSX Railroad (former Baltimore and Ohio Railroad) Open to traffic Built ca. 1901 by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad, major repair work in 1958 or 1959 with some girders replaced.
High Bridge Park Covered Bridge[Map] Lost Howe through truss bridge over Laughery Creek on 450 N Destroyed by high water and ice in March 1963; site is abandoned. Built in 1884 by Thomas A. Hardman; Collapsed in ice flow in 1963; Site is abandoned.
Hodapp Bridge[Map] Abandoned concrete girder bridge over Vernon Fork Muscatatuck River on Abandoned section of Brownstown Road (CR 800N) Abandoned Built 1926
Hughes Ford Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Big Graham Creek on Bombfield Road Closed to all traffic Built in 1892
Otter Creek Covered Bridge[Map] Howe Truss Covered bridge over Otter Creek on CR 850 West Repaired and open to pedestrians Built 1884 by Thomas A. Hardman; closed to traffic 1996
Pipe Stem Covered Bridge[Map · Street View] Lost Howe through truss bridge on CR-400E over Ripley Creek Destroyed by fire Built in 1889 by Philip Ensminger and destroyed by fire on October 29, 1970.
Purcell Covered Bridge[Map] Lost Howe through truss bridge over Laughery Creek on Delaware Road Removed but not replaced (Site is under the waters of a recreational lake) Built in 1881 by Philip Ensminger; removed in 1957 for a recreation lake
Reyker Cloud Bridge[Map] Abandoned Pratt through truss bridge over Big Creek on Old CR 1050S Abandoned Built in 1892 by the Lafayette Bridge Company