Panhandle Pathway Trail - Mill Creek Bridge
BH Photo #162384
Two deck plate girders side by side for former doubletrack railroad.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Mill Creek on Panhandle Pathway Trail(nee Toledo Peoria and Western, A&R Line, Winamac Southern, Conrail, Penn Central, Pennsylvania, Panhandle PCC&StL, Chicago Great Eastern, Logansport and Chicago Railroads)
- Winamac, Pulaski County, Indiana
- Open to pedestrians
- Two separate spans over this creek for a formerly double tracked railroad. Both survive, one side is today used for a trail and has had a concrete deck installed.
- - Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad (PCC&StL)
- Two spans side by side
Span length: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Deck width: 8.0 ft.
- Also called
- PRR - Mill Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.01257, -86.57607 (decimal degrees)
41°00'45" N, 86°34'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/535646/4540239 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 700 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 44877 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 14, 2010: Added by James Norwood