Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on 400 East
- Pulaski County, Indiana
- Relocated to a golf course for pedestrian use
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Also called
- Mystic Hills Golf Course Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.08203, -86.87243 (decimal degrees)
41°04'55" N, 86°52'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/510715/4547870 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- North Judson SE
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6600122 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39586 (Bridgehunter.com ID)