Aztec Road Bridge
Appears to have been an early, lightweight Warren pony.
- Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Sulpher Fork on Aztec Road (CR 126).
- Perry County, Indiana
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1998
- 3-panel, riveted Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Also called
- CR 126-Sulpher Fork Bridge
Perry County Bridge #36
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.09977, -86.69215 (decimal degrees)
38°05'59" N, 86°41'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/526991/4216929 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6200025 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 39531 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 1, 2017: Updated by Mike Daffron: Fixed coordinates and added county bridge number
- April 5, 2010: Updated by J.P.: updated bridge design
- February 8, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com