Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Branch of Rocky Fork Creek on CR 720S
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Reinforced concrete slab
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 25.3 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.65972, -87.06500 (decimal degrees)
39°39'35" N, 87°03'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/494424/4389992 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100189 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 46550 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com