Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Fork Little Raccoon Creek on CR 350N4
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built 1989
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81639, -87.05861 (decimal degrees)
39°48'59" N, 87°03'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/494983/4407380 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100105 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com