Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rocky Fork Creek on 1000e1
- Parke County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1991
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.66444, -87.06056 (decimal degrees)
39°39'52" N, 87°03'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/494805/4390516 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 6100008 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16823 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com