Croy's Mill Covered Bridge
1941 Clarence Herrand photo
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #445997
Lost due to the creation of Cagles Mill Lakeand was replaced with the current open-spandrel arch bridge.
- Lost Howe through truss bridge over Mill Creek on State Route 42
- Owen County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1883
- Howe through truss
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 162.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.0 ft.
- Also called
- Cunot Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.44861, -86.85872 (decimal degrees)
39°26'55" N, 86°51'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/512156/4366570 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84869 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 1, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon