State Road 37-Lost River Bridge (1926)
Contract price was $17,218.35
- Lost Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Lost River on State Road 37 (Old Alignment)
- Orange County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge on a different alignment and removed
- Built 1926; Replaced 1981.
- - Indiana State Highway Commission (Designer)
- Vincennes Bridge Co. of Vincennes, Indiana (Fabricator)
- (2)6-panel, riveted Warren pony trusses
Length of largest span: 72.0 ft.
Total length: 144.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.44065, -86.45578 (decimal degrees)
38°26'26" N, 86°27'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/547493/4254848 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87926 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 26, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon