Lost River IN 337 Bridge
Unique 2-span arch bridge that is both skewed and inclined.
- Concrete arch bridge over Lost River on IN 337
- Orange County, Indiana
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- - Indiana State Highway Commission
- Filled-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 168.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.9 ft.
- Skew angle
- 30 degrees
- Also called
- Indiana State Highway Bridge #337-59-1962
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.64758, -86.38728 (decimal degrees)
38°38'51" N, 86°23'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/553319/4277847 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 031680 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 77.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 22, 2011: New Street View added by Matthew Lohry
- Matt Lohry
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com