This bridge replaced an 1876 wrought iron truss bridge that was moved Northwest to span the Lost River at Pierce Ford.
Contract price was $29,894.15
- Lost Concrete arch bridge over Lost River on US 150
- Orange County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1968; Replaced 2005
- - Burk Construction Co. of New Castle, Indiana
Length of largest span: 54.8 ft.
Total length: 228.6 ft.
Deck width: 33.1 ft.
- Also called
- Lost River US 150 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.58125, -86.59866 (decimal degrees)
38°34'52" N, 86°35'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/534957/4270385 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- French Lick
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 027480 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 26, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed status to "Lost", also added builder and other information.
- August 13, 2018: New Street View added by Jeff Wieland
- Jeff Wieland
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com