Iroquois River CR-Lake Kenoyer Rd. Bridge
Appears to have been relocated from a 4-span structure that crossed the Kankakee River.
- Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Iroquois River on Lake Kenoyer Road
- Newton County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1914
- - Rochester Bridge Co. of Rochester, Indiana
- 8-panel, pinned Camelback through truss
Span length: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.6 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #147
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.85509, -87.36071 (decimal degrees)
40°51'18" N, 87°21'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/469597/4522732 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77498 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 31, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon