Lye Creek CR 500N Bridge
A very unusual Pratt half-through truss.
Possibly the work of E.G. Jarrell, as he built another half-through truss bridge that survives in Warren County.
- Lost Pratt half-through truss bridge over Lye Creek on County Road 500 North
- Montgomery County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1925
- 12-panel, riveted Pratt half-through truss
Span length: 206.0 ft.
Total length: 206.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Also called
- Old County Bridge #59
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11224, -86.82012 (decimal degrees)
40°06'44" N, 86°49'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/515329/4440229 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77449 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 30, 2017: Added by Tony Dillon