Beaver Creek 50X Bridge
from the west
Photo taken by Mike Daffron in May 2015
BH Photo #323960
As of 2022 this bridge is now private property.
- Bailey truss bridge over Beaver Creek on Drive-50x in Shoals
- Martin County, Indiana
- Open to authorized vehicles only
- Built 1982
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.2 ft.
Total length: 50.8 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.65233, -86.79752 (decimal degrees)
38°39'08" N, 86°47'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/517619/4278216 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- INNBI 018841 (Indiana bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 16619 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 31, 2022: Updated by Nathan Holth: Bridge and property transferred to private ownership (adjacent private property owner).
- April 22, 2016: Updated by Brent Tindall: Adjusted GPS coordinates
- May 4, 2015: New photos from Mike Daffron