Robert's Mill Covered Bridge
Indiana Historical Society
BH Photo #445059
Removed due to the formation of Geist Reservoir.
- Lost Burr arch-truss bridge over Fall Creek on 79th Street
- Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built in 1881-2 by A. M. Kennedy & Sons, replaced in 1942 when Geist Reservoir was being created.
- - A.M. Kennedy & Sons
- Burr arch-truss
Total length: 160.0 ft.
- Also called
- Robert's Covered Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89816, -85.99105 (decimal degrees)
39°53'53" N, 85°59'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/586252/4416941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82820 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 28, 2020: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 30, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- March 25, 2019: New photo from Tony Dillon
- September 13, 2018: Added by Tony Dillon