Fletcher Estate Bridge
Overall view of the bridge
sorry for the distant photos. But snow made it impossible to get underneath or on to the bridge.
Photo taken by J.P. in December 2012
BH Photo #245932
Three rings carry roadbed over a low road. Bridge is humpbacked and has original railing with tall piers at ends.
- Abandoned open-spandrel arch bridge over Abandoned Private Road on Abandoned Private Road
- Marion County, Indiana
- Built 1920
- Open-spandrel arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85077, -86.08138 (decimal degrees)
39°51'03" N, 86°04'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/578584/4411598 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Indianapolis East
- Inventory number
- BH 55059 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 30, 2012: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com